I am extremely flattered and excited that Miss Erin Terese has been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! A big, huge thanks to Lu at LuSays for following and nominating this blog for the award. Lu, I find your blog to be so very candid and lovely, and am so thrilled you find mine to be lovely also.
When you accept this award, you must:
- Mention who nominated you and link back to his/her blog
- Reveal 7 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 blogs for the award, leave them a comment telling them of the nomination (including a link back to your post) and provide links to their blogs in your post
Seven things about Miss Erin Terese
1) My full name is Erin Terese Stafford
2) I am turning 30 in a few months and could not be happier about it. Each day I become happier, more peaceful, more patient and more kind. How could I not embrace my age? I love it.
3) I love trying new things. Trapeze class? Sky diving? Yoga? Painting? Cooking? Count me in!
4) As much as I enjoy writing, sharing my stories and babbling on about my thoughts and ideas, I much prefer to hear other people speak. Listening to others gives me profound joy.
5) I cry a lot. Growing up I always thought my mom was ridiculous for crying at Hallmark commercials and in church. I get it now. I no longer restrain myself.
6) I have been a Pescetarian for the last 16 years and eat mostly organic. I believe whole natural foods are vital to our health and much more healing than most people realize.
7) I would love to live in Spain someday. Life there is just beautiful. There is such an appreciation for life, food, family and culture. I must go back!
Blogs that I find to be quite lovely
Thank you for following and for sharing your thoughts!
Congratulations on your award and thanks very much for the nomination!
Congratulations, and thank you for the nomination!
I used to tease my mom all the time when I was younger for crying at movies and things too…now I cry at the drop of a hat! Karma 😛
Pingback: The Versatile Blogger Award « The Hand-Written Life